Have You Been in Korea for 5 Years?

f-2-99 korean visa

Have you been in Korea for 5 consecutive years? Do you know what F-2-99 Visa is?

If you’ve been here for 5 years you should!

F-2-99 Visa grants you residential status in Korea, thereby allowing you to stay long-term and work freely. If you meet the financial requirements, followed the laws and want to settle in Korea, consider changing your status to F-2-99!

2 thoughts on “Have You Been in Korea for 5 Years?

  1. Tamang angel says:

    Me and my wife we have been living in korea continuously for 5 years . My wife in D2 visa and I am on F3 visa. Is it possible for both of us to change to f-99? If not it is possible for one of us?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.